Wednesday 21 July 2010

I am still here

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know I am still around and busy but nothing yet to show on my blog. I am busy preparing for a food and craft fayre in our village this Saturday. I am also trying to take a bit of me time before the children break up from school!!!!
Hannah is away on holiday with my sister and her family this week so there has been no morning school run which is lovely although I have still had to get my middle one up for school. Although he now has tonsillitis so may not finish the week....
A shopping day to Bristol is planned for tomorrow and then Friday will be packing bags for the craft fayre. If you are local please pop in and say hello. The fayre is at St John's Church, Churchdown, Gloucester from 10-4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment