Saturday 17 July 2010

Freebies!!!


Look at all of these. I have been able to claim 5 FREE stamp sets for reaching the second part of my Stampin Start goals. During the first six months of becoming a demonstrator we are given incentives for reaching certain sales and recruitment levels.
I have to admit I was rather scared to start with and thought if I meet my quarterly sales of £250 I will be happy, but with such fab products to sell and demonstrate I have been able to easily meet this and the other targets. The only one I wasn't able to meet was the recruitment side of thing. Although this would have been nice I am more than happy with my 8 FREE stamp sets (of any value and my choice). The stamp sets I chose this time are for the value of £97.80, and not a penny did I pay.
A big thank you to all my customers without you I couldn't have achieved it. X

No comments:

Post a Comment