Saturday 30 November 2013

Silver 2 Reception and Awards Night

Good Morning

How lovely was it to have a live in this morning.......and coffee in bed made by Hannah with a chocolate biscuit.

Firstly I would like to share some pictures from Silver two reception



This was the lovelt gift waiting for us in the table when we entered the room, now if you like stationary this hits the spot...I will be taking this with me to classes and parties, what a professional look.

 This was the stunning table decoration

And here are Amanda, Rhoda and Liz all excited over the stationary


Now we move onto awards night

We have Trevor, Judith, me,Kerry, Bel, Diana and Sarah don't we all scrub up well.......Kerry and I walked over the stage several times for sales, recruiting and Kerry also had the Incentive Trip, which is my aim for next year too.  My team and my customers will be hearing from me soon on this one as I will need some help to achieve this dream.

If you would like to join in the fun next year in Brussels I need you to contact me so that I can help you become a demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment