Friday 29 November 2013

My Roomie gift to Judith

As a tradition at Convention we make a "roomie gift" for the person we share a room with.  It doesn't need to be anything expensive just something special for that special roomie.

I missed sharing with Kerry, as she has been my roomie for the last few years, but Judith was a dream and a great make-up artist, thank you for my special make over for awards night, and also to Bel who shushed my hair XXXXXXXXXXX

Here is my gift to Judith

 and a close up


I also made team gifts for everyone but forgot to take a pic....I made a chocolate overload consisting of Hot Chocolate, 2 bars of crushed chocolate, marshmallows and a candy cane stick all together in a mason jar.  If one of my the girls posts a picture I will steal and post......

Here is Kerry's team gift


How spoilt were we all?

My car finally passed it's MOT last night so I am all legal now......I can't believe I missed the expiry date!

Join me tomorrow to see my Silver 2 Awards night and the Saturday Awards night photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment