Thursday 28 November 2013

Back from an amazing convention

Hi

It's been ages since I last posted.....I'm sorry with a baby in the house life just seems to be so hectic with me running around like a headless chicken.....and not getting anywhere.

My hubby has been on at me to sort out a few housekeeping jobs, the bulb went in the fridge months ago, the ignitor went on the cooker about a year ago and an MOT has been found to be lacking.   ( this is didn't realise until 5.30pm on Tuesday evening  ) a big oooppppps from me so I really am trying to prioritise.

Last Thursday I went away to Manchester for a few days for our annual 2013 Stampin'UP! convention.  What a blast, fun and so inspiring....I have photo's to share but that is a bit lower down on my list of things to get done.

Judith was my roomie this year with Kerry and Sarah next door and Irene, Trevor, Bel and Diana down the hall.  As usual we did PJ crafting in the evenings but ladies I am going to drop the champers next year.  Now next year we are off the Brussels.........would you like to come? all you need to do is become a demonstrator and I can help you with that and any questions you may have so please get in touch.

Stampin'up! have a new offer for you as well.  Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the right image?  Well Stampin'up! have the answer with their Undefined new stamp carving product.  You define the rubber stamp any way you want.  There is even a refill pack.


Have a look at the brouchure by clicking the side bar on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment