Thursday 3 October 2013

A new baby boy

Good morning

I have been absent for so long....but after many visits to the hospital with my daughter, she finally gave birth to a little baby boy on 30th September.  He is almost 6 weeks early and weighed 3lb 10ozs.  He is in intensive care but doing well.

Alice is coping well after an emergency c-section but is missing have her baby with her, although he is one floor down from her at the hospital and she can visit anytime.

I will be trying to get back to work next week, but also doing hospital visits, if you need anything please get in touch and I will get back to you asap.

Right I am off to do a little housework, before getting some photo's developed and then popping into the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that all is well. Both my two children were 5 weeks early and my daughter had to stay in Special Care for 3 weeks so know exactly the sense of loss your daughter is experiencing. Try to think that every day is a day nearer her having her baby in her arms for good. Lots of love to you all. Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel. I am sure you do understand having been in the same position. Although we knew for a month before she had Kobe that he would be small and in special care, it doesn't prepare you for how hard it is. Will catch up a training in a few weeks X

    ReplyDelete