Wednesday 23 October 2013

Six Sided Sampler

Each Month I try to concentrate on one stamp set, so that I can show my ladies the versatility of the stamp set, and also show them that it is a must have to add to their collection.

Last Month it was the Six Sided Sampler and the matching hexagon punch.  By purchasing the two items together as a bundle you can save yourself 15% on the total price.

Here is one of the cards we made



My colour combo was pear piazza and island indigo.  The papers are from Gingham Garden and I feel they give this project a fun fresh look.  We also used the honeycomb embossing folder.

As a matching gift we then made a post it note holder.


Now I am off to set up my craft area as I have two ladies coming this morning to make the above projects.

Carol and Maggie have been so patient as I had to cancel their class last month, and then last week Carol was poorly, so it will be good to see them today.

Back soon X

No comments:

Post a Comment