Saturday 15 June 2013

Fathers Day

Hi there

Well posts have been severely lacking this week.  I have been struck down with a really nasty virus and have struggled with doing anything.  No sleep, and a constant cough have not been good for my crafting mojo.......or my attitude!!!!

I managed to attended my monthly training event for the team with Kerry on Wednesday, but by the time I got home I was just about done in.  Ladies and gents I am so sorry for my coughing and spluttering and cotton wool brain.....I just hope you don't catch it.

According to the doctor on Thursday it's a really nasty virus!! which should be pretty much gone by the end of the weekend.  I have to say it better be as I have 3 classes this week to plan and prep for as well as rescheduling a cancelled class from Friday.

I thought I would share my father's day card today as my parents are away on holiday and there is no danger of the card being seen.

We made this card a few months ago at our quarterly training event and I have been saving it.....



The stamp set is Dapper Dad which is in the spring/summer catalogue and is matched with the ovals framelits and a squashed soda top.

On my last post I also promised a photo of my Grandma and Mum at their birthday party last weekend.

My Grandma was 87 last Sunday and my mum was 67 the day before, we are so lucky to have so many generations still around.



My daughter Alice is expecting her first baby in November and that will make us 6 generations.  I am still getting used to the idea that I will be a grandma myself.  My picture shows that you are never to old to blow out the candles on your birthday cake.

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment