Monday 24 June 2013

A little bit of whitewash

Hi

Last week was a busy week for me with 3 classes and Hannah was away for the weekend Cheerleading in Liverpool and Paul was away in Cornwall racing.

On Wednesday morning I had Carol and Maggie make their own version of the memo board that we made at extravaganza in May and then straight after that I was on my way to Broadwell in the Forest of Dean to meet with a lovely group of ladies.  I forgot to take some photo's of the memo boards but have some cards to share with you using the lovely whitewash technique.

Here is the first one


I just love all the detail and the colour combination.  Who would believe wisteria wonder and cherry cobbler go together.  The flowers come from the stamp set Best of Flowers and I just love love it..........

The flowers were stamped in versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  You then colour in the flowers with white craft ink refill and your aquapainter.  Once dry you use ink from the lid of an inkpad and your aquapainter to colour in.

We made a second card using the same technique but with a blue colour theme.


My ladies loved the cards I would love to hear if you do to.  I will have a little gift for everyone who leaves me a comment.  So what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment