Tuesday 13 March 2012

Friday Class project 1

Last Friday evening so my Friday 2 card class at Chapel Hay Methodist Church.

At this class you make 2 detailed cards and some times a bonus project! I love the challenge of designing this class as it's for a smaller number of people, but I can incorporate lots more in to it than in my Monday class.

Here is our first card. (completely in my own design)


I was so pleased with the finished project. One of my favourite colour combinations of Rose Red, So saffron and Wild Wasabi. I have managed to use the sale-a-bration papers too! This card has lots of layers and distressing and a little bit of cutting out! sorry Ruth.

Right I need to go and do some planning for future events now but I will be back tomorrow with our second project. X

No comments:

Post a Comment