Thursday 22 March 2012

French Foliage

Gosh I can't believe I haven't posted this week. I have been busy and then when I went to take some photo's the camera needed recharging! anyway photo's now taken and I have a few spare minutes wilst tea is cooking. Thursday's are a quick turn around for us...Hannah finishes school at 4.30 and then we have guides at six and I have a class at 7.30!

I overlooked this stamp set in the catalogue for a few months, but having seen the possibilities I so looove it....

Last week I had a work shop for a lovely lady called Bev, who asked for anything but the "big shot". Bev's group of ladies take it in turn to host a party every few months or so, and are seasoned crafters so they need a bit of a wow!!

I demonstrated the flower card we made at my last Friday class and everyone had a go at making the flower...and then this is the card we made.


The lovely effect for the leaves comes from using a baby wipe and the re-inkers which we can now buy for £2.75 each. the effect is stunning isn't it.

Ladies I am glad you enjoyed the morning and I will see you again in June.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Caroline! I love the colours you have chosen. And you beat me again in Feb! :D Congratulations. X

    ReplyDelete