Monday 5 March 2012

Extravanagza Projects

Well all the hard work and preparation is over until the next time......

Here is a photo of the projects we did. The morning project was a one sheet wonder and the afternoon was a lovely draw box to put our cards and envelopes into.


Do you remember the bag I should you on Friday? well inside was the stamp set Charming, 4 antique brads, a reel of the victoria lace ribbon and a decorated pen. Everyone used these products during the day as well as their half a pack of spice cake designer series papers, to customise their designs.

Here we are before guests arrived...



and during the day.....When I using uploading the photo's I realised their was not a single one of me! note to oneself to ask someone else to take an odd photo... next time



Sorry for long post today. Instructions will follow shortly for the day (once I have worked out how to do paypal etc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment