Wednesday 7 December 2011

Monday Class card 3 and 4

Here are the next two cards we made


I love the vintage feel of this card. The basic grey cardstock was distressed using the distressing tool and then daubered with basic grey ink. We did the same to the layer of DSP (retired stock). We then added some black scallop trim ribbon and stamped the boat. The boat is one of our A la carte stamps and is great value for money at £8.95. A birthday greeting was added inside.


I think my ladies have decided perfect plum is one of my favourite colours....and they would be right. I took the inspiration for this card from a recent one my Stampin' UP! granny sent me. Thank you Jane!

I sold several of these frames for the big shot last night...They are so useful and great value for money at £7.95 for a pair. One rectangle and one Oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment