Monday 5 December 2011

A Lucky Girl!!!!

Gosh I can't believe it's almost a week since I last posted. Things have been a bit hectic at home.

On Wednesday I picked up my new car......A little present from my husband!
My old faithful Ford was part exchanged for a smaller and more ecomonical Nissan Note. Its lovely to drive and I have to admit I will feel more confident doing the longer journey in this car.

On Thursday I meet a lovely group of ladies at a local library craft group. They were all new to Stampin' UP! and it was my great pleasure to introduce them to a whole new way of crafting. I will show you the christmas card we made in a few days time.

On Friday I went to see Duran Duran at the LG Arena Birmingham with my sister. We had a lovely evening and it was great to revisit the music of my youth....

On Saturday I was up at the crack of dawn taking Hannah and my Mothering- in- law to catch a coach to crystal Palace were Hannah was taking part in a Cheerleading Competition, and then it was back home to get ready for, 4 ladies coming to my house and crafting. 3 of them made the Christmas Wreath and Helen came along and had free range of all my stampin'UP! punches and big shot accessories.

Here they are.....ignore the mess in the background please.



A quick tidy up and then Alice and I were off to Cheltenham Ladies College for the Winston's Wish annual memorial service. We always do this togther to remember Alice and Matt's dad and meet up with friends we have made. I also made my annual donation as I do not send general Christmas cards instead I donate the money to Winston's Wish so that they can continue with the fabulous work they do in helping children deal with the loss of a parent or sibling.

Hannah and her Nan arrived home about 9.15pm shattered and disappointed that the squad didn't come within the top 3.

Finally we all made it to bed.

I have Monday Card class tonight and will be showing you the cards we make during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment