Wednesday 28 December 2011

Last Class of 2011

My last class of 2011 was held on the 15th December, and since then I have had a bit of a break from crafting. End of term things with Hannah and then visits to Sussex and Hampshire last week and that last minute Christmas Shopping and queuing to collect the turkey......

let me show you what we made...we decided we had had enough of Christmas so we made these fun box's and card.

Here is the box we made. The original idea came from Jenny Moors and my ladies asked to make one exactly the same so we did.


and the card



Now I don't normally do this with cards but I used 4 different stamp sets with this one. Everything Eleanor, Aviary, French Foliage and Happiest Birthday Wishes. They just seemed to go well together. The card is a two fold one and just so easy to create.

We had mince pies, sweets and homemade cakes as it was the birthday of one of my ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment