Tuesday 22 November 2011

My Swap and Room Gift from Convention 2011

Last year at convention I found out that when you share a room with a fellow Stampin' UP! person you generally make them a gift. I had 3 gifts to make one for Jane, Gilly and Kerry.
I had kept 4 tins from my extravangza and decided to decorate them and put coasters inside.


Next came my team swap. There were 13 of us this year attending convention, and this was my swap. I bought the frames just after last christmas and they have been hiding in my shed waiting for the right moment....

and finally my convention swap. I made a decision to make a smaller number of swaps this time (21) but for them to showcase a number of techniques and give that WOW factor.

This brings me to the end of this post I hope you like what you see....I would love to have some more friends join me at convention 2012 in Germany if you would like all the details of how you can join me give me a call on 01452 855231.

Lastly Vicky I hope you are reading this!! Thank you so much for your help in making all my swaps/gifts. It made the task a lot quicker XXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure to help you..... your blog your crafts and stamping up is getting better and better and although at the moment I am not as involved as I would like to be. I need to say to all you out there it is one of the greatest families you could join, so if you can I would join Caroline to increase your enjoyment

    ReplyDelete