Monday 21 November 2011

I'm BACK!!!



Hi everyone, just grabbing a quick few minutes to let you know I am still here. I got back yesterday from Disneyland Paris and Stampin' UP!s 2011 convention yesterday.
We have had an amazing few days and guess what Stampin' UP! is going to get even better!! oh yes......and that's a little tease from me so make sure you keep looking in .............
I spent my time with some lovely and amazing ladies who share my love of paper crafting and Stampin' UP! 3 ladies were very special and they were my room mates for the duration and we had such a ball..........some photos will be shared and a few won't (OK Jane my special one of you came out a treat.....but I wont be sharing I promise!)
Here's a few pics today. I am busy cooking tea to leave for my hubby tonight as I am out with the two girls, and it will soon be school pick up time. I just hopes it stops raining! although I could do a bit of free advertising and use my new Stampin' UP! umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment