Tuesday 28 June 2011

Thank you cards


Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Lots of things going on at home at the moment which need my attention more than my blog and crafting.
I hope you will bear with me and I will post as and when I can. Normally my crafting is my salvation when things get a bit rough, but this time I just cant settle to do anything...
Now the photo above shows my thank you cards to the ladies who attended a workshop last week at Sharon's. Their goodies arrived this morning just as I was taking Hannah to school, so when I got back I had to make these little notes as I am sure Sharon will be collecting their goodies pretty quickly.
The stamp set is Hopeful Thoughts and Curly Cute for the greeting. The flower image was coloured in using the markers in regal rose, rich razzlebury and garden green. I just love the versatility of the markers so that images can be coloured just as you want them. The greeting was stamped in regal rose using the standard inkpad.
Thank you ladies for a great night and I look forward to bringing the new catalogue to you in October at Sue's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment