Saturday 4 June 2011

Mt Training swap for May 2011


This was my swap for last weekend's training with Jane Cutting. We try to get together once a month to share ideas, chat and of course there is a bit of crafting involved.
I decided that I haven't used the Funky Four stamp set since my extravaganza in April and came up with this idea using the many scraps of card from my stash. More and More I am trying to design cards that use up all the left overs.
My card base is Marina Mist and then I have layered a piece of whisper white card that has been put through the square lattice embossing folder to add some texture. Then there is a layer of real red and old olive cardstock. I have used the corner rounder on opposite corners.
The tree is stamped in old olive and punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch. The greeting comes from Clearly For You and is punched out in the small oval and layered onto the larger one.
I have used the Marina Mist striped grosgrain ribbon and tried the bottom with some gold elastic thread.
For the ladies and gentlemen at training who didin't receive my swaps (I had left them on my kitchen table!) they are in envelopes ready to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment