Thursday 30 December 2010

SALE-A-BRATION TIME

Ladies and Gents

Its that time of year again. From now until the 28th February you will earn a free stamp set from the sale-a-bration catty for each £45 you spend. The four stamp sets are lovely (sneaky preview below) (click on the sale-a-bration icon on the right hand side of my blog for details).

Bliss 

Punch Bunch

So happy for you


Sweet Summer


If you host a workshop during the time and have sales of £300 + you can earn another set and if you decide to become a demonstrator during the time you can choose a stamp set from the main catty up to the value of £44.95.

I have also been a demonstrator now for a year and I am offering everyone who hosts a workshop for me or signs up as a demonstrator during January and February the chance to enter a draw to win free product of your choice up to the value of £25 (this is an offer from me and not Stampin' UP!) The draw will be made on the 1st March

No comments:

Post a Comment