Tuesday 14 December 2010

Its My Birthday!!

Just a quick posting as I am all chilled out and relaxed. I have spent a lovely day with two special friends today at a local spa. I have been thoroughly spoilt with some beautiful gifts and homemade cards. ( I will post them for you all to see when I take them down and replace them with Christmas Cards in a few days).
Yesterday I spent the morning crafting with Rosie and Nickie thank you ladies I had a great time and managed to find my way home alright:) and on Thursday Kerry and I are meeting up to craft again.

And hey the children break up from school on Friday and the madness begins!!!!!! I am seeing another special friend on Monday who is visiting from Devon so from then on its party time I think.

Over the Christmas period I will post when I can but normal business will resume from the 5th January 2011.

Ladies who are waiting for goodies I have two parcels today that have been shipped, I have no delivery date yet but should be early next week I will be in touch as soon as they arrive. Thank you all so much for being so patient

No comments:

Post a Comment