Tuesday 30 November 2010

Reflective Technique


This was our card project at my Thursday class on the 18th November. Late with the post I know. Not sure where the time seems to go as I haven't been resting on my Laurels........
The card base here is real red and I have teamed that with the fresh whisper white and old olive. The inkpad used is marina mist with matching ribbon.
To create the reflection we first stamped our top image onto the whisper white cardstock and then again onto a cello bag. The cello bag was then turned over and placed onto the cardstock and smoothed over. This creates the reflection. So simple but what a lovely effect it gives. To add a bit of sparkle we used the 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds.
I will show the 3D project tomorrow and you will see that I had a bit of a blue thing!!!! going.
Thank you for looking and see you tomorrow X

No comments:

Post a Comment