Friday 12 November 2010

Pics from Convention 2010


I think I have finally come down from cloud nine after our fabulous 2010 convention.
Here is a picture of myself and Amanda Fowler at our team awards ceremony on Thursday evening. I was so pleased to receive the Rising Star award with Elizabeth. This award was given to SU demonstrators in the team who have been with SU for less than 18 months and have been steadily building their business.
Awards were also given to the top demonstrators in the team. The lovely Jane Cutting came 1st and Kerry Timms 4th.
We were thoroughly spoilt by Amanda with our awards and goody bags and this was before we had even got to convention!!!!!
I must tell you that next year's convention is at Disney Land Paris........OMG I will be there and I very much hope to walk across the stage at the awards ceremony. Would you like to join me? Well let me tell you how you can.
Come and join my team of Caro's stampers. Sign up as a Stampin'UP! demonstrator and build a business to suit your life style, or just take the opportunity to save money on your orders to support your hobby.
I will be holding an opportunity event on the 16th December 2010 at 7.30pm at my home. I already have three people coming along to have a chat about becoming a demonstrator and of course we will have to craft. This is an ideal chance for you to find out more. Are you interested? Do you want to know more? If your answer is yes give me a call and book your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment