Thursday 4 November 2010

CONVENTION DAY


By the time you are reading this post I will be on my way to stampin'UP! convention. This is one of the most important events we have where approx 300 men and women will get together to celebrate the achievements of fellow demonstrators and to craft of course.
I made 50 of the above card fronts for my swap. (thank you Jo for your help). In return for swapping I should receive 50 different card fronts to give me ideas and inspiration for future workshops and events.
I am so excited and even have a posh frock for the awards dinner............... I will be taking photos whilst I am there and will post them when I return.
Next years convention is likely to be in France so I had better start saving now.
I will be back Saturday evening but will return back to work on Monday as we are all off racing on Sunday and then on to a firework display.

No comments:

Post a Comment