Thursday 26 August 2010

Vicky's Hostess Gift


Vicky's gift showcases the 2,5 ,7,10 score box again. I used one 12 x 12 sheet of Kraft cardstock which is soon to be renamed crumb cake together with perfect plum and very vanilla.
The box was scored and then I used perfect plum ink and the so beautiful wheel to stamp the box all over. I used the wheel guide to ensure my rollering was straight.
I front panel was stamped with the vine stamp from tiny tags (on offer this month at £15.16 which gives you a saving of £3.79) and then a panel of very vanilla was added. This panel was stamped with the flowers from Its Beautiful. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the flower outline.
The tags in the middle are from tiny tags, stamped in perfect plum and punched out using the medium jewellery tag.
A piece of perfect plum ribbon is tied in a bow to finish off.
The box was filled with a selection of goodies....x

No comments:

Post a Comment