Monday 16 August 2010

I'M BACK....

Good morning everyone

I am now back, refreshed and ready for business ha ha
My to do list spans two pages at the moment. Washing in every corner and with today predicted to be the only dry day of the week I think I am going to be busy. I have thank you cards to make, make and takes to plan and also a teenage birthday tomorrow. We had planned on making a return to the mountain boarding venue but with heavy rain forecast I need to resort to plan B (only I don't have one yet!).
There's also the opticians to repair my daughters glasses and the dentist for everyone. I will find time to post some creations over the next few days, so please do come back and take a look. x

1 comment:

  1. and then I came along put a spanner in the works and dragged you to the gym for an energetic swim (well 23 lengths for you)!!!! then a nice relaxing sauna, steam and hot tub, now she's refreshed and raring to go :-)

    ReplyDelete