Friday 20 August 2010

Big Bold Birthday again....


I am just trying to show you how versatile this stamp set is.....I made a small pillow box using pink passion cardstock. I got my template from the SU website and printed it straight on the cardstock. I then used close to cocoa and very vanilla cardstock to mat and layer. My image is a bit wonky cos I thought I would be clever and not use the stamp-a-ma-jig!!! my chocolate chips on to top of the cup cake used the spot stamp and I just coloured in the ones I wanted with my stampin'UP! marker pens to get the effect. Looking at this made me hungry as I am on a post holiday diet but at least there's no calories in it......
To balance the card again I have used 3 circles punched out using the 1/8" handheld punch and adhered using the 2 way glue pen. (this is ideal for the more fiddly bits). I have tied a knot in a piece of chocolate chip ribbon to finish off the card.
I think these box's will be lovely for putting small christmas gifts in especially jewellery sets.
Join me next time for a christmas pillow box. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment