Monday 5 October 2015

Monday blues...............

Good morning, I can't believe how quick the weekend comes and goes.........I had hoped for a couple of lie-ins but my pooch decided that was not to be on both saturday and Sunday!!!!! and yet we get to Monday morning and she is quite content to still be sleeping now.

Following on from yesterday's post Hannah and I maanaged to buy school shoes in under 15 minutes, WOW such a reliefthank goodness she only goes through one school pair a year, as this really is our least favourite shopping expeditation.

So today I will be sharing a different type of fold card and matching gift bag, which made up another of my classes in August.



I just love the colour combo here of Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaroon.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment