Thursday 29 October 2015

Christmas Wreath Card

Hi there, we are almost at Friday and the end of the week......and my youngest goes back to school on Monday, although I can't complain she is reallygood in the holiday's but I have heard a few I'm bored, as I am sure many of you have.......

I have another Christmas card for you this evening.


This stamp set is called Peaceful Wreath and it is one of my favourites in the Autumn/Winter catuie this time.  We coloured in the leaves and holly berries using blender pens and ink from the lid of the inkpad.  The bow was heat embossed using gold embossing powder and then everything was die cut using the wreath framelit dies which co-ordinate with this setnd also another of the sets in the main catalogue.  I have stamped the sentiments in soft suede which rather looks like gold when the ink dries.

Product List
<!--------  TAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment