Wednesday 15 July 2015

Sprinkles of Life Class first project

I am a little behind in posting this week, but I had put my camera somewhere safe and guess what I couldnt find it......

Anyway camera has now been found and I have taken my photos so that I can share with you.

First of all please do check out the new weekly deals on my side bar.........I know I am going to have to order the stamp set Boys will be Boys I have had my eye on it for a while and I am all for grabbing a bargain.  Let me know if you would like it too...........I will have an order going through on Friday morning.

So I am going to be sharing my projects from my recent Sprinkles of Life class over the next few days.

First of all we decorated a box to hold our four cards in, using some of the Bohemian DSP and matching Blackberry Bliss striped cotton ribbon. I used the new Lots of labels framelits and the letter thinlits to create the CARDS banner. I also embossed the Delightful Dijon cardstock with the Bohemian embossing folder to match.


Forgive my tied bow it was originally much neater.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment