Thursday 9 July 2015

A busy week of classes

Hi all,

This week I have been busy holding and preparing classes...........so I have lots to show you next week but not so much this week as my bags are packed with all my new samples and I still have 3 more classes to go.

On Saturday morning I am holding my sprinkles of Life class in Churchdown.  This is a pre booking class and payment is required when booking as I have to order product for you.  I will show what we have made next week, and if you like the look of the class, how about gathering a group of 6 friends together and booking a date with me and I will come to your home and run the class for you over the summer holidays.

Here is a sneak peek.........of their goodie bags.


The class cost is £26 and includes the Tree Builder Punch as well as all the materials needed to complete all 5 projects.  If you wish to include the stamp set I am offering it at a discount if you purchase when you book the class and the total cost here is £43.  As well as having fun you are also going a good turn as Stampin'UP! donates £2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities for each set purchased.

The RMHC keeps families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.  I am sure you will know someone who has been helped by this charity, indeed my sister used their facilities a number of years ago when her son was very poorly, they really do provided much needed help.....so lets craft together and also give them a helping hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment