Wednesday 12 February 2014

Vintage box and card.

Good morning

Today I wanted to show you the vintage projects we made at one of my classes last month.  I love the vintage style and the projects went down well with everyone.

First of all we made a box using the naturals white card and mat and layered the sides using Early Espresso cardstock and the Natural Composition speciality papers.

The tag is made from using the Chalk Talk stamp set and matching dies, but we stamped the image in versamark and then embossed using Early Espresso embossing powder it really gives the tag a WOW look.

The box is tied with the crochet trim ribbon and I dyed some clay with some Calypso Coral reinker and molded in the flower mould. I made these before class as I like them to harden overnight. I added a little pearl gem to complete the tag.


and now the card


Here I have used the beautifully baroque embossing folder and I inked the folder with crumb cake ink before adding the cardstock and then running through the big shot.  The 4 panels were then cut and added to the card base.  The frame was made using 2 different sized dies form the labels collection and then the greeting was stamp and die cut using the smallest labels die.  I have added some banners of calypso coral dsp, a few leaves made from the bird punch (I love this punch) and another clay flower was added.

No comments:

Post a Comment