Wednesday 13 March 2013

Happy Mother's day

I really need more hours in the day......any ideas how I can achieve this?

The last few weeks have flown by and have been sooooo busy.  Kerry and I had the Malvern show and then we both went full ahead into the following week with classes and workshops.  I have found the cards we made and will photograph them asap and post.  I am hoping that tomorrow night (assuming that hannah is better and goes to guides that I can have a few uninterputed hours to schedule some posts.)

I have also had a marathon stamp a stack where my ladies and Owen made 18 cards, this was a great 4 hours and we had much fun and everyone finished....which is an added bonus.  Again photo's will follow.

I would also like to welcome Emmanuelle and Jane to my team.  If you are thinking about becoming a demonstrator there is still time to take advantage of the marvellous sale-a-bration offer of joining for £99 and choosing £162.50 worth of product to start your business off.  Give me a call for a no obligation chat.

Shortly I will be leaving for Helen's workshop but this morning has already been hectic as Hannah was poorly yesterday!  don't they always pick a great time!!!!  She was all dressed an ready to go out the door at 7.45am when the tears started...pretty unusual for Hannah, then she was going then she decided she was putting her pj's back on.  Now I knew she wasn't feeling well as PJ's are just for bedtime!!!!, this morning her throat now hurts so it has been a 45 minute round trip to take her to my mum and then I get back to find Alice hasn't gone to college as she isn't well!!!! no need to have made the trip as they could have looked after one another.

Now that I have updated you.... how about I show you my mother's day cards?  I have all the supplies and make cards for a living but I am the worst person for sending cards....but my mum loved her card and so did Paul's so I am really  going to make an effort to send cards.


I used the secret garden stamp set and the matching framelit dies, and one of my favourite colour combinations perfect plum and crumb cake.  My little bow was made using a fork which makes it sooo neat and tidy and the greeting was from Teeney Tiny Wishes and punched out with the word window punch and layered on a decorative label.  It really is the decorative label but there is a smart trick you can do with it to get this shape.

Right it's time to go.....I promise to be back soon with more to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment