Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ist day at her new school

Good Morning

Well this morning I am trying to find things to do.....now I have lots to do but I need to keep myself occupied as Hannah started secondary school this morning......I can't believe it's the start of a new phase, no more waiting in the playground, and I have been doing that for the last 14 years.

Hannah looked very smart and I managed to get a photo just.....she hates having her photo taken and I didn't want to make this morning stressful...do you get my drift so I settled with this one.






Now onto some class photo's.  Last Monday was my 4 card class and technique sample.  For this month's technique we did the inked embossing folder.






We used the new holiday frame embossing folder and theme it with rich razzleberry and pear piazza.  Pear Piazza is one of our retiring colours this month together with the Oval All stamp set.  The side strip of rich razzleberry has been punched with the ribbon punch. 

Back tomorrow with an update of how school went and more cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment