Monday 24 September 2012

Apologies

Hi

I am so sorry I have been away from my blog for so long.........When I am busy the blog is normally the first thing to be sidelined, but I can't believe how long it is since I have posted.

Hannah is very settled into secondary school and we are getting into a regular habit of doing homework when we receive it as evenings very often have activities planned or I am out working and she is very good at not doing homework with her big sister or dad!!  I am hoping this sounds familiar to a lot of you.

I have just downloaded lots of photos and have a few quite moments so I am going to share some with you. 

A few weeks ago I had my Friday class where we make 2 in depth cards.  This is a smallish class of between 6-10 people and one that my sister George is normally able to make so we have lots of fun.

The first card we made is called a squash card



 
 
 
 
We used one of my favourite stamp sets Artistic Etchings, I have a bit of a thing for vintage and just love how this set works.  My colour combination was cherry cobbler and early espresso, with very vanilla for stamping on.  The ribbon is the lovely tulle ribbon in the new seasonal catalogue.
 
If you would like to learn how to make this card why not give me a call and book a party and I would love to come along and show you how.
 
I will be back tomorrow with our second project which was a double gatefold card.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment