Friday 17 August 2012

Monday Technique Card

At the four card class I run at the beginning of each month we learn a new technique and make 4 cards. This month I had to try the triple layer stamping technique that seems to be on everyone's blog at the mo. Here is the card that we made using this technique.
This card takes lots of mat and layer pieces of cardstock but is so easy to recreate, and their our several utube videos you can watch. I used the creative elements stamp set and old olive and melon mambo ink. The scallop dots ribbon is also melon mambo. If you like learning new techniques and having a stash of verstile cards, this class may be the one for you. If you would like to try this class the next one will be held on the 3rd September. Contact me for more details.

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely, and I don't think you can see too many samples of this technique, it's so good.
    Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete