Monday 13 August 2012

Double Pocket Card.

Good Morning here is the other card I promised to show you.
This card is called a double pocket card and was made using the blossoms punch and mixed bunch stamp set. Again I have used panels of dsp from the attic boutique range on the front sides of the card and teamed them with pool party ink and cardstock. The greeting comes from the Tea Shoppe stamp set and was stamped and punch out using the word window punch and then layered onto a piece of pool party cardstock punched out using the modern label punch. I just love how these two punches work together. A button from the twitterpated range with a thread of pool party bakers twine provides the finshing touch. You will see that my envelope was made using dsp but I didn't have enough sheets for each of my ladies, so they made their envlopes using whisper white cardtsock and then stamped images from the Mixed Bunch stamp set onto the envelope. The envelope is so easy to make using the simply scored tool and the diagional plate. Measurements for different sized envelopes can be found on Jackie Topa's blog. My word that is 2 posts in 2 days.....I have much more to show you from last month and also from my 4 card class this month, so as soon as there is a hint of sunshine I will be ready with my camera to take some photo's.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that is lovely Caroline, your mojo is returning fine :)

    ReplyDelete