Sunday 18 September 2011

NEW CLASS on a FRIDAY


This was our second card for the evening. For this card I concentrated on two stamp sets that our leaving us at the end of the month!! Big Bold Birthday and Plane and Simple. I can't believe that Plane and Simple is going as I love this set. I will be keeping my set for my own personal use.
We have a made a single panel card here. Although everyone had their card pre-cut and scored for them I showed them how to make this simple but effective card.
The colour combination is concord crush, pear pizazz and whisper white. We used pretty in pink, concord crush and pear pizazz ink for stamping.
The dsp are from lap of luxury and we just daubered around the edges. We used the scallop border punch along the bottom panel of the card.
Next month we will be making two projects using the Build a Blossom stamp set and punch. The class is on the 7th October at 8pm. Give me a call for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment