Thursday 14 July 2011

Monday Class Card 4


Our fourth card of the evening could be used for a number of occasions. I left this card without a greeting, but left choices out on the table so that my ladies could personalise their card.
We have a whisper white base and then concord crush as the co-ordinating colour. I have used the Strength and Hope stamp set which is one of my favourites at the moment.
The middle of the card has a decorative label punched out in concord crush and then the butterfly was stamped onto a piece of scrap card and punched out using the ex large oval punch. This doesn't give you the full butterfly but you want to make sure you have the antennae. Then stamp and hand cut out another butterfly without the antennae and adhere it on top.
My ladies and I don't do fiddly cutting out!

No comments:

Post a Comment