Monday 25 July 2011

July Quarterly Training



Morning all....Well its the first full week of the school holidays for us and the "what are we doing today" has already started.
Well Hannah I need to do some washing, renew the car insurance, sort out our family rail card, collect a book for the library and the list goes on........Think we will need to compromise somewhere along the line don't you? At the moment she is listening to music so I am trying to get as much done as I can whilst she is occupied. Just the library to go now...
I was a bit behind with posting last week but thought I would show you the two swaps I designed to take to our quarterly training on the 16th. It was a fun day with lots of chat and crafting. Although its a long day and involves a fair bit of travelling it is always well worth it.
Now I will try and keep up with posting on my blog over the holidays so please do keep popping back. Classes will be running through the holidays and I am available if you would like a home workshop during August as well. Just contact me for available dates X

No comments:

Post a Comment