Monday 11 April 2011

Quarterly Training


Goodness me I really can't believe its been 3 months since our last quarterly team meeting. Last Saturday was the day and I have to say it was lovely driving there and back in the daylight...
As most of you know we always take swaps with us and SWAP them with other demo's so that in theory we come back with lots of ideas for new cards and projects.
Above is my swap. I seem to have fallen in love with this stamp set. It is called Plane and Simple and is in the new mini catty.
My card base is very vanilla and onto this I have stamped in image in crumb cake and then again in early espresso. I then spritzed over the image using the spritzer tool and early espresso marker. (many thanks to my downline Trevor who helped with this when time was running out.)
I have used DSP from the neutrals stack and some strips of early espresso cardstock. The greeting is stamped and punched out using the word window punch and then layered onto a modern label. I used the crop-o-dile and eyelets at each end and threaded through some linen thread. (Many thanks to Vicky my downline who helped with this) I have such a fab team....
Pop back tomorrow and I will show you Vicky's inspiration table. During Saturday Vicky demonstrated a technique to us in small groups and had many samples to show using the Buttons Buttons stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment