Sunday 24 October 2010

Saturday 23rd October




Its the morning after ladies.......Yesterday Georgina and I held a Christmas Extravaganza with 10 wonderful ladies.
We had snowmen, a Christmas tree which gave away presents all day long and even some Christmas music.

Join me throughout the next week when I will bring you details of the projects we made. Our next event is the 2nd APRIL 2011 if you would like to join us please let me know and I can add your interest to our files. Booking forms and details will be available nearer the time.
Tomorrow I will show you project 1 which was an Accordion File Purse.
Ladies thank you for your support during the day, Gusti thank you for the sweets, Jo and Edna thank you for your help clearing up and Nancy for the endless cups of tea and coffee during the day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment