Tuesday 5 October 2010

New Catalogue


Last Saturday the 2nd October I invited my past hostesses to come and collect their complementary new catalogues and have a play with some of the new products. There were also chocolate biscuits on offer................
5 ladies came and we made the above card using new cardstock, DSP, ribbon and stamp set.
The card base is Concord Crush which is one of our 5 new IN COLOURS with a piece of pretty in pink layered of which one side has the spiral border. Then a piece of Newsprint DSP was distressed using the distressing tool and daubered with Concord Crush ink.
The image is stamped in Concord Crush and comes from the new Artistic Etchings stamp set. The pretty border alongside comes from the same set but I stamped the image on grid paper first just to lighten it. The brad comes from the circle ice range.
The cute little bow was tied in the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon and is in early espresso. ( I have a feeling that you will be seeing this colour a lot through my blog.). For those of you who are perhaps a bit bow impaired this ribbon makes it so easy. I think even I could tie a bow under pressure.
For those ladies who were unable to make it I will make sure you receive your copy of the catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment