Tuesday 21 September 2010

From this to this



We have a monthly team meeting tonight at Jane's and last month she gave us the top box and told us to go away and do something with it.
Now I took the box apart to make a template that I then drew around to make my own box. I have used Kraft cardstock which is soon to become crumb cake and used the vintage wheel with perfect plum ink. My flowers were made using the scallop circle and some cottage wall paper. A couple of flowers were stamped from the vintage vogue set and were hand cut out and a button was adhered with linen thread.
There are some lovely smellies and chocolate inside the box.

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! Thanks for your demo on Sunday, I am going to do it in my next workshop.It was such a great day! Hope to see you at the Convention in November.

    ReplyDelete