Sunday 27 April 2014

I am still here...........

Well it's Sunday evening and I am just enjoying a little catch up in my newly tided craft room.  My plan is to hit the ground running tomorrow when everyone has left for school and work.

I have been busy with classes, parties, birthday parties and of course half term and Easter.  April is always a busy month for me with family birthdays and of course half term school holidays.  I don't know about you but I seem to get the bare minimum done then and then spend the week after playing catch up before I can start again.

I have lots to show you and have taken some pictures, so I hope to be posting a little more frequently.  I especially need to do so as my nephew Tom is checking my blog.....

To start things off here are the projects we made at a recent class. 

Firstly a cute little box and matching belly band inside was a pretty  note card.

 
Then we moved onto a card in a box....these are very popular at the minute and I CASED this idea from the internet

 
 
Here is a close up.....



Sadly the papers we used are no longer available, but we have some many more for you to choose from.  I love the matching stamp set and framlit dies here, with the gorgeous silver glimmer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment