Tuesday 4 December 2012

Good Morning all....

Well good morning :)  it's been ages since I posted November was such a busy month for me especially towards the end and although I have lots to show you there just hasn't been time to take pictures and blog.

Thankfully Hannah is now off her crutches etc and has resumed the school run all by herself.  She was gone at 7.30 this morning and I feel as if I have done loads this morning , mind you I am still not dressed but that's next on the list!!!!

Last Thursday was my card and 3D project class, a week later than normal but here is what we created.

First of all we made a lovely sparkly Christmas card, the layout was inspired by Kerry Timms as we made a similar card at last months training session.





This card was made using the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and the matching framlit dies.  As there was an offer last month on this set we used all the components you could purchase.  Thank you to all my wonderful customers who purchased this deal.

The greeting came from Season's Greetings which a lot of my ladies received earlier in the month at my extravaganza.

Although it's difficult to see we spritzed the entire card with the vanilla smooch spray.  (mixed comments from my ladies on this)  so I will have to try something else using this and try to convert them.

Our 3D project was a box which when opened held a gift card.  You could also fit a bar of chocolate inside if you wanted.  Again I incorporated all the items on offer and a few extras of course.





Thank you for looking at my projects, I will be back soon with my cards and technique from my card class last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment