Thursday 27 October 2011

Thursday Class Card Project

Gosh I can't believe it's a week since I posted. I promised the girls that I would spend some time with them this week as its the school holiday's and I have been so busy during October with workshops and my all day event.

I thought I would share last Thursday's class projects with you.

Here's the card

I pretty much cased this card from Monica Gale. Everything Eleanor is my favourite new stamp set I just soooooo love it. My colour combo is black, soft suede and pool party. I screwed up the lace ribbon border and adhered it using sticky strip so that it look like lace! The dsp is from the neutrals paper stack and we hand cut the flowers. The greeting was from Tiny Tags and the banner was from the cone die.

Here is our 3D project


We have used Wild Wasabi and Marina mist and the cone die to make this project. We tied the box with the lovely Victoria crochet trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment