Tuesday 9 August 2011

Workshop card


I did a workshop last Friday evening for a lovely group of ladies. Thank you Jan for inviting me.
This is the card that we made during the evening. I am really impressed with my bow tieing ....the seam binding ribbon makes it so easy to do.
My card base was rose red and then we created a watermark background using versamark and one of the images from style beautiful. The other contrasting colours were so saffron and wild wasabi.
We used the scallop trim border punch along the side edges and then used the Beautiful Butterflies die and the big shot to cut the butterfly. (this is a great way of using up all your scraps) the butterfly was finishes of with a row of pearls along the centre of its body.
The sentiment comes from sincere salutations and is stamped in rose red ink, punches out with the ex large oval punch and layered on a decorative label. The DSP comes from the soft subtles paper stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment