Thursday 31 December 2009

Trees of Autumn






This blog shows what I made last night. You can also see the sentiment inside the card.
Cardstock: chocolate Chip, creamy caramel, pumpkin pie, summer sun and whisper white.
Inks: Versamark, so saffron, old olive and chocolate chip.
Ribbon: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon very vanilla.
Accessories: paper piercing tool, stamp-a-ma-jig, die cut tag and the cuttlebug.
Adhesives:SNAIL and dimensionals.
Stamps: Trendy Trees and the sentiment is from the cheer and wishes set.
This card was quick and easy to do although the stamp-a-ma-jig is a must for the trees. I also spent a little time before I made the card checking my paper sizes as I have a habit of not getting it right which is frustrating for a perfectionist. I made the card first using paper and have kept a note of measurement's for future use......

No comments:

Post a Comment