Monday 29 June 2015

Quarterly Team Training

Good morning..........I have been busy for the last few days putting together the finishing touches for my projects for mine and kerry Timms quarterly team training event last Saturday.

Kerry and I run the joint event for our teams and share the workload.

Firstly I ran an inspiration station to show how to make a 1/2 circle card using the Watercolour Wings bundle.

Here are a few different colour combinations that I looked at and the card.





Bel also did a station and she showed us how to use this stamp set with Shrink Plastic, it was amazing and I can't wait to find time to have a go.

Tomorrow I will show you another card and box like this but in a different colour.  Enjoy the sunshine for the rest of the day.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment